Dr. Brett Barney and Dr. Jonathan Hall provide emergency dental care in Tucson, Arizona, to give you the care you need and get your smile and oral health back on track. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please contact Desert Dental Group at 520-663-0419 immediately to make an emergency appointment and receive treatment. Our team will also provide you with instructions on what to do until you can make it to our office and receive care.
A dental emergency is any situation that requires prompt attention from our dentists to resolve. We understand that dental emergencies occur without warning and do our best to accommodate your needs and provide you with treatment as quickly as possible.
Common dental emergencies include:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other types of tooth pain
- Lost dental restorations, such as lost fillings or crowns
- Cracked, fractured, chipped or broken teeth
- Partially or fully knocked-out teeth
- Damage to the soft oral tissues, including the tongue, cheeks, lips and gums
If you sustain an injury to your head or neck, visit the emergency room or call 911 immediately, even if your smile is also damaged. You may need medical care before the damage to your teeth and smile can be resolved.
If you have any questions or to schedule an emergency appointment, contact our office at 520-663-0419.