When it comes to diagnosing a problem with your smile or creating your custom treatment plan, our dentist and team need to get as much information as possible about your smile. One way we can do that is with our CT (cone beam) scanning. This 3D imaging technology captures comprehensive images of your teeth and supporting oral structures, providing our dentists and team with detailed three-dimensional image reconstructions of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This image is highly effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental conditions as well as planning your treatment.
Dr. Brett Barney and Dr. Jonathan Hall may use CT scans to:
- Plan a dental implant placement
- Evaluate the jaws and face
- View the head and neck more comprehensively and completely
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems
- Diagnose endodontic problems and plan root canals
- Analyze dental and facial trauma
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic care
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Assess TMJ disorders
- And more!
We invite you to contact Desert Dental Group at 520-663-0419 to learn more about the benefits of CT scanning in Tucson, Arizona, and schedule your consultation with our dentists and team. We are committed to making full use of this technology to provide you with exceptional care.