A broken or missing tooth can cause serious problems to your oral hygiene, as well as consequences to your social and professional life. Don’t let your smile hold you back from the path of success. Our dedicated team at Desert Dental Group wants to help. If you do suffer from broken or missing teeth, you may benefit greatly from a dental bridge.
Advantages of a Dental Bridge:
- Drifting–bridges can prevent further movement of teeth from wandering out of position due to toothless gaps.
- Alignment–bridges prevent further misalignment of the jaw and bite line caused by missing teeth.
- Appearance–bridges can vastly improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
- Eating–bridges can make it much easier to chew food than with removable dentures or missing teeth.
- Durability–a dental bridge can last over a decade with proper care and maintenance.
- Speech–bridges can vastly improve speech, especially if the bridge is for the upper front teeth.
- Facial structure–dental bridges can fix malformed facial structures caused by missing teeth.
It’s never too late to achieve the smile you deserve. If you would like to book an appointment, you can call us at (520) 663.0419 to speak with a member of our staff. You can also visit our office in Tucson, Arizona. We are here to help you get your smile back on track!